10.24.2005

ok, fine...i'll flickr

i have actually uploaded a couple pictures to my flickr account because it was easier than downloading a freeware ftp client and logging into some webspace at my disposal.

i think most of you have seen him by now, but if you're not thrilled by getting to see mark, you can at least be shocked and amazed at the rare sight of me in skirt. Despite the weird squint, i really was happy to be there, although i might be lying if i ever said i was happy to be having my picture taken. however, it is good to have at least one picture of the two of us. especially being that he's wearing the blue shirt that i do enjoy so much.






This is us actually dressed up before going to see a musical with some of his family in louisville over the summer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Baby, I see shins! The sexual debauchery! The scandal! Or maybe not... but you still look hot :)
~C

6:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home