10.17.2005

ouchie spikes of pain

i have a headache...i think it's because (as just occurred to me in the last month or so) my glasses are way out of date and i can't see very well. the goal for the morning (besides dressing myself and going to work) is to secure an eye exam appointment like a real grown up.

goals after that include securing doctor and dentist appointments like a real grown up, getting all my stuff out of boxes like a real grown up, and making a budget like a real grown up.

if i get all that down, i will make a point of finding something very un-grown up to do on my day off, just to keep everything in balance.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

For your day off, may I suggest finger painting, rolling down a large hill and eating ice cream for breakfast.

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home